QL_PC_Functionality_AI Master_Transporter NPCs not gathering and delivering resources
While in the game, after reaching a certain status, several business buildings can be bought. After buying them and hiring transporters and workers, the NPCs from the shop can be set to work autonomous by modifying the “AI Master”. After selecting one of the different options, at certain times when browsing through the business, some transporters remain in a loop between different markets and their work place. As a solution for the above issue, most of the time, modifying the “AI Master”, the “Storage Management” or simply calling the transporter NPCs back home solves it.
For more information, please see the attached files.
Tested on version 0.4.1.
Transporter NPCs should gather and deliver goods properly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start the game
2. Select single player
3. Start new game
4. Select city of Augsburg
5. Select difficulty level and game mode
6. Chose a character
7. Select Play
8. Reach a certain status where you can own several businesses
9. Hire transporters and workers in the all the owned businesses
10. Change the “AI Master” to one of the different options besides “Manual control”
11. Swap between workplaces
12. Observe that at certain times, the transporters remain in a loop without them delivering or gathering resources