- If you experienced a crash you should receive a prompt asking you if the information about the crash can be forwarded to us. Please do so, this information will be critical for us to address the issue.
- Make sure all your drivers are up-to-date (AMD, Nvidia, Windows Updates...)
- Verify your files on Steam if you experience issues (right click on Last Train Home in your library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files)
How to report a bug and what information to include in order to enable us to fix it¶
- Click this link to enter a new bug: https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/last-train-home-community/issues/new
- Alternatively you can click on the + button on the top-left side of this page, next to the "News" tab, and select "New Issue"
- Please add as much information as possible to the bug. Please add information about what you did in order to encounter the bug ("steps to reproduce the bug") and add relevant attachments: screenshots, videos, dxdiag, logs, savefiles, crashdumps...
- Please note that you won't be able to edit the bug ticket anymore, once it is submitted. Please refrain from submitting the same ticket more than once.
File locations on your PC (Steam) for bugs:¶
- Logs: ...\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\LastTrainHome\Train\Saved\Logs
- Crash reports: ...\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\LastTrainHome\Train\Saved\Crashes
- Save files (whole folder: ...\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\LastTrainHome\Train\Saved\SaveGames
- DxDiag: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe-dad7792c-2ad5-f6cd-5a37-bf92228dfd85