Welcome to the Trine 5 community bug database!
Hello and Welcome!¶
If you found a bug for Trine 5 and want to report it, please follow the steps below. That way all the necessary information will be included in your report and we can better investigate the issue.
General information for PC players¶
If you experienced a crash you should receive a prompt asking you if the information about the crash can be forwarded to us. Please do so, this information will be critical for us to address the issue.
Make sure all your drivers are up-to-date (AMD, Nvidia, Windows Updates...)
Verify your files on Steam if you experience issues (right click on Trine 5 in your library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files)
How to report a bug and what information to include in order to enable us to actually fix the damn thing :)¶
Click this link to enter a new bug: https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/trine-5-community/issues
Alternatively you can click on the + button on the top-right side of this page, next to the "News" tab, and select "New Issue"
Please add as much information as possible to the bugs (you can mouse-over the various field names to get additional information on what is needed)
If possible, please include the following information:¶
• Subject (One sentence description)
• Platform (Steam / Xbox / Playstation / Epic / GOG / etc.)
• Version (Game version visible in the Options menu)
• How serious is the issue? (minor, major, crash)
• Where did the issue happen?
• Is this bug reproducible? (unknown, sometimes, always)
• Steps to reproduce the bug (if you know how to)
• Full description of what happened and what was happening in the game when it did
• Diagnostics: If you can, please include a DxDiag (See below for how to do so) If you are running Windows 10 or newer then, go to your Task Bar, Click "Start" and Click "Run". In the pop-up window enter DxDiag and click Ok. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear Click "Save all information". A "Save As" window should open. Click "Save". (The file should be saved to your desktop as DxDiag.txt) ~~ Exit the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
• Capturing (Optional): If the issue is repeatable and you are able to include a video or picture of the issue then please do. An easy way to record a video (if you are using the Xbox Game Bar on your PC) is by pressing "Windows key + Alt + R" to record the issue and using the same keys to stop the recording. The saved footage can be found under "Documents / Videos / Captures". Please note the maximum size for files uploaded to Redmine.
Please note that you won't be able to edit the bug ticket anymore, once it is submitted. Please refrain from submitting the same ticket more than once.
Thank you for your help!¶