Titan Quest - Update 2.3
This is the first major update for TQ since the Atlantis release. We will keep watching feedback and react accordingly.
- General stability fixes
- Fixed garden colossus animations
- Added missing leg armor textures
- Fixed weapon projectiles
- Removed loot drop from Sarcophagus (First Disciple)
- Removed grey collision walls rendered visibly
- Updated some textures and models
- Fixed collision in Gaulos
- Tweaked Atlas boat captain area
- Added POI in Atlas cave
- Added torches outside cave in Atlas
- Tartarus music volume adjusted
- Bugfix: quest counters are now cleared between game sessions
- Side quest fixes: The lost wanderer, The Letter and Foraging quests had an issue where player characters that had completed the Ragnarök expansion didn't get correct quest log updates. This is now fixed but characters who have already started or completed these quest might have some residual effects of this issue. As of 2019-05-09 all player characters are backed up on the first game launch to \Users#user#\Documents\My Games\Titan Quest Backup. Players who want to reset these quest could revert their characters, note that this will reset all progress since the backup was made though.
- Satyr side quest proxy now spawns three enemies instead of one.
- Fixed missing collision in Aetolion Polis
- Blocked off alley in Gadir
- Changed lights in Necropolis to nightlights
- Fixed Floating Tartarus-portal in Gadir
- Fixed hole in the wall in Passage of soul
- Fixed so the player can't reach deep water in Coastal Asomata
- Bugfix: fixed crash due to setting debug information on invalid indexbuffer for meshes